daily quote for your perusal


My best (girl) friend is my neighbor and fellow scrapbooking addict, Anisa.
Earlier she'd talked me into scrapbooking at her house today. As my day continued, filling in with cleaning our new house, cleaning our current house, feeding kids, communicating with Cam about the house(s) business and breaking a circuit by running the space heater and vacuum in the same outlet...I thought: there is no way I'm going to make it over there by 1 PM.
Then things began to fall into place.
Then I hit snag after snag, but I went over anyway, 28 minutes late and dang it! we scrapped. Well, I covered a composition note book and she scrapped, but I did something! And even when I needed to leave 32 minutes later to meet someone at my house so they could view it, she happily sent me on my way in a timely and helpful manner.
Anisa is the best. I am humbly grateful to have her as my friend.
And if she sends me the only picture of us together from her birthday, I'll post it here.
Thanks for being a very, very good friend.

1 comments:

Anisa said...

That is sooo sweet!! I am so glad that I have found a friend like you. It's a good think you're not moving too far away!!!