daily quote for your perusal


Here's the official first load of the week of packing!

I did one more load before having to pick Dane and his cousin up from school.

Today I hope to go to the new house and get those boxes all emptied and brought back here to fill again. Talk about your recycling program!

I'm hoping to get a lot of odd things over there on my own so that when we have all the manly help from our ward(s), it can be mostly furniture. I'm terrible at directing chaos so I'd like not to be telling folks which boxes go where.

2 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

Oh, the joys of moving! I really don't envy you- especially moving this time of year! I hope your kids are doing better, looks like you've been busy! Have fun packing - I hope it goes well! :)

Anisa said...

We are more than happy to help!!!