daily quote for your perusal

Whenever there's a long weekend (ie Conference weekend, Christmas morning, etc.) the Stringhams (starting with Cam's parents) have crepes for breakfast.


We make a lot, a triple batch, and fill them with bananas, frozen blueberries, strawberries and peaches, sometimes raspberries and of course, real whipped cream. Sometimes Cam's family will make due with Cool Whip, but I won't make 'em unless a 1/2 pint of whipping cream is acquired.




Anyway, this was our breakfast this morning.

With the weather being so crisp and our partaking of this traditional meal, I was filled with nostalgia for Christmas morning and for Cameron's parents, who we miss so much.



Anyway, look at the photos and try not to drool on your keyboard.

2 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

Yummy!! Wish I was there! :) You'll have to send me a recipe!

Anisa said...

You are so much better at cooking and being ambitious than I am. We, however, were enjoying letting our moms cook for us. And although it was chilly in St. George, we had lunch outside on the patio.