daily quote for your perusal

I love music. It's a deeply ingrained part of my soul. Well, I suppose that my soul was feeling a little dark cuz I needed some Bauhaus.

Dialogue dub, now here's the rub

She's acting her reaction

She's in parties

It's in the can


'K the quote above isn't important. That's just for me, but the point of this post is to share an awesome music site called Pandora Radio http://www.pandora.com/ It's free, very cool, and allows you to create a online radio station based on a song or band and then it plays similar songs and artists of which you can approve or disapprove to further influence your station. Anyway, I highly recommend it and I got my Bauhaus-esqe fix without being too dark.
My beautiful cousin Summer recommended it to me years (seriously? Years?) ago.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Very fun... I tried it with "We Close our Eyes" by Oingo Boingo. So far, so good.