My friend Angie prompted me to follow up my last weep-fest post with a positive one.
I can do that, but only half way. Here are the good and bad on my mind
BAD: I got an "E" on my second math quiz of the semester. (Just call an F an F, people)
GOOD: I made a peach pie from our first peach harvest. I also made three pumpkin cake rolls.
BAD: I still have to get all the rest of the food ready for tomorrow (family/friend post-baptism luncheon).
GOOD: I don't have to make a single salad. (Thank you Mom, Mom-in-Law, Angie and Alesha)
BAD: I'm missing my kids' recital to work on my house.
GOOD: I'm missing my kids' recital to work on my house. (and apparently vent on my blog)
BAD: I have a LOT left to do before I hit the hay tonight.
GOOD: My family will love me regardless of the state of my house. (Loving and Judging, however, are very different things)
BAD: I'm behind on my laundry.
GOOD: I REWIRED A LIGHT FIXTURE WHILE HUSBAND LOOKED ON IN FEAR.
There is so much good in my life, but the bad just waves, jumping up and down, wanting the most attention. Oh well.
BEST: My little girl is turning eight years old and she is being baptized on her birthday. She is so ready, so excited and so mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow! I can't believe she's already 8! Wasn't it just yesterday they were born! Congrats To you! :) Wish I was there!
Just so you know, the bad is not that bad. Completely doable. :) The good things you listed far outweigh them. Tomorrow will be wonderful.
Sat. was the perfect day- thanks for letting us be a part of it
Tell Ella congratulations from us! How exciting for her... she is an amazing little girl.
Post a Comment