daily quote for your perusal

We got to go play with the Maynes family at their family cabin over Memorial Day weekend. 
Because of all the crazy wind, we mostly stayed inside, but oh it's a nice inside to be in!

With Angie, I attempted my first card making. Fun! We made a bigger mess than our husbands thought us capable of, but we actually know how to clean up.
Jeff and Cam spent their time talking politics, sports, government, money...and they read a lot.

When we got outside we has s'mores. 
Isn't Chloe adorable?! I can say this because I don't have to clean  up the marshmallow goo off of her 
(and because it's true) ;)

We had a great craft with the kids. We bought large dowels for each of them and they decorated them with feathers, American Indian symbols (which we burned into the wood for them), beads, twine and markers. The kids had a lot of fun with them and no one got hit in the head. Always a good thing...

Yes I was actually there. :)

Jeff and Angie

No one got hit in the head with a sick, but Bryce nearly took my eye out a couple of times.

3 comments:

Hefford said...

Look what fun people we are! You forgot to mention all the yumm y food we ate. :)

We took the kids hiking today, and they used their new walking sticks. They got lots of compliments from other hikers.

Hefford said...

Sorry. That was me, Angie.

Cami said...

I thought it was cute that Jeff was so interested and was glad he thought we were good cooks. Oh well...