Cam and I spent my birthday on a 3-day cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. ALL BY OURSELVES!
At the buffet on the Lido deck.
We spent the on-shore day at La Bufadora (one of three blowholes in the world)
A view of the ocean. Oh, and I'm there, too.
Two quick snaps of the blow hole just don't do it justice. It was beautiful.
We ate fish and shrimp tacos and this quirky restaurant with a gorgeous view of the ocean. I think it was called the Havana Banana.
We played giant chess on the deck.
It was a skewed perspective...
and I lost miserably.
A final picture with our nightly waiter that brought me lots of sushi and lovely cake with candle for my birthday and really warmed up to us all (at the table) as the trip went on.
We had such a great time with just the two of us relaxing and recovering from a lot of the heavy stress in our lives at this time. I love connecting with Cameron. He's so fun to talk with and he likes going deep with conversations.
I can't wait to cruise again, BUT it will not be in the Pacific and it will definitely NOT be in April. (Brrr!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment