daily quote for your perusal

Bryce was so excited to start school for the first time!
 I can't believe how big he looks.
Ella gets to line up pretty close by him before walking into the school so she watches out for him.
Off goes my little Phineas, off for his big first day!

Backing up a bit, here is Ella and her best friend. Such a cute photo. They're in different classes this year, but still get to play together a lot.
On another school note, we had some water damage from all that wonderful rain and I thought it best to wait on school for one more semester. I'm disappointed, but sometimes money has a better place to go. So, I know I have plenty to keep me busy and I'll look forward to Spring 2012. :)

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Oh no, I'm sorry about putting school off. I know you were excited about that. I was excited for you about that!

Angie said...

Cute! School will happen. In the meantime, enjoy your kids being back in. :)