daily quote for your perusal

I hope these pictures speak for themselves. Here is the old.



















Our old kitchen was a pocket that you could fall into. Now it is a portal, keeping the flow of our lives moving on.
Pictured here: our basement kitchen that kept us afloat during the remodel.
 


The demolition begins




Oh look! A blank slate!
 
 The cabinet installation begins...



9 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

I know you already got my opinion but I Love, love , love it!!! It turned out fabulous!!

Angie said...

Nice! Did the lights over the bar get installed?

The Britton Clan said...

Jealousy comes to mind. I am very excited for you! It looks awesome!

Jeana said...

That looks awesome! Enjoy!

Anisa said...

Wow!!! It looks beautiful... love the backsplash.

thefirewoman said...

It's soooo awesome!!

Lucashell said...

I saw your post on facebook had to come check it out.. So Awesome I love it.

Christie Gardiner said...

It's so pretty!

Jessica said...

A-mazing! You have such good taste!