daily quote for your perusal

My little brother's getting married. This is Stephanie, his financée, and her daughter and my daddy. The groom is the one with the big grin on his face. We got the two families together at my aunt's family's property in Hobble Creek canyon. It's so heavenly up here.Bryce see-sawing w/ Stephanie's older daughter.Bryce is going down the zip line with my brother Ryan. He did it a few times. Considering he'd just had his stitches put in the day before, I was a bit freaked about it.Mom! I did it!!!Ella's getting more comfortable with swings all the time.This is near the end of the party when it was just our side of the family left.Someone left Grandpa's cool cycle unsupervised, so I told Bryce he could try it out. That's his tough guy face.
Eric's only going to be single for EIGHT MORE DAYS!!! We are so excited to have not only one bride, but three new people join our family! Hooray for weddings!

1 comments:

thefirewoman said...

Bryce's face on the cycle cracks.me.up.