Since our computer died weeks ago, we've found ways to survive...
Daddy's new I-Pad has helped.
It's obviously a fascinating piece of technology. I guess we've gotten used to it. I tried to "swipe" the screen at a Red Box, trying to rent a movie. This month, my sweet nephew was baptized by my dad and confirmed by my grandpa.
On that same day, my cousin got married and we hung out at the beautiful reception center with our family.
Here's Mandy, my sister and Bryce
Zealand loved going over this little bridge.
You've gotta take photo ops when you can!
Cam took last week off of work so that we could work hard in our back yard. We got a lot done on Monday. He built a few square-foot-gardening boxes, took out portions of our lawn and leveled out other areas in the yard.

I began to build my retaining wall by first hauling around 2,000 lbs of stone into the back yard.
The more it rained, the more our plans seemed to expand. We started getting bids and ideas for remodeling our kitchen.
This is Dane at a granite-slab showroom. Heavenly Father sure made some incredible rocks!
We're pretty sure we've got the company chosen to do the cabinets, but there's much to be done before then. First and foremost is to do nothing until after I host my brother's fiancée's bridal shower.
But after that, Cam and I will play demolition crew and get the job going! We're really excited!
But after that, Cam and I will play demolition crew and get the job going! We're really excited!
This is Bryce's last week of preschool. It's bitter-sweet. Thankfully, he's completely excited for Kindergarten and is looking forward to having Ella's teacher, too.

2 comments:
So much more than we had time to talk about!
I am so excited for you to remodel your kitchen. That would be reason enough for me to come and visit:) Hopefully you can find a miracle electrician that can fix the double oven problem.
Eric is getting married:) That's exciting.
I miss you tons.
When is Eric getting married?!?!?!? No one tells me anything. So excited for your kitchen, backyard, etc.!
Post a Comment