As a matter of fact,I LOVE those kids too!!! Thanks for being a great hostess for your own shared party. Such a good idea and well planned! Next game night I think it's time for another Phase 10 challenge! I keep forgetting to ask you so I will now...will you drive me and Susan to the airport on the 21st and pick us up on Monday the 23rd? I will need you to do the same for me and Mandy on the 25th and pick us up on the 30th. My car and my gas of course :) Let me know if that will work....Love you, Mom
Hello Cami, My name is Daphna Zohar. I am a writer for Utah Women Magazine. I am writing an article about Mormon mommy bloggers. I would have contacted you by e-mail, but I could not find it on your blog. If you are residing in Utah County, I would like to interview you by phone. Please reply by e-mail if you are interested as soon as you can. Thank you. Sincerely, Daphna Zohar
6 comments:
They are pretty cute! =)
Glad you had such a nice Easter. Now for the celebration of...YOU!!
Great kids!
I saw a little girl at soccer today that looked like a younger Ella... such a cute girl!
As a matter of fact,I LOVE those kids too!!!
Thanks for being a great hostess for your own shared party. Such a good idea and well planned! Next game night I think it's time for another Phase 10 challenge!
I keep forgetting to ask you so I will now...will you drive me and Susan to the airport on the 21st and pick us up on Monday the 23rd? I will need you to do the same for me and Mandy on the 25th and pick us up on the 30th. My car and my gas of course :) Let me know if that will work....Love you, Mom
Hello Cami,
My name is Daphna Zohar. I am a writer for Utah Women Magazine. I am writing an article about Mormon mommy bloggers. I would have contacted you by e-mail, but I could not find it on your blog. If you are residing in Utah County, I would like to interview you by phone. Please reply by e-mail if you are interested as soon as you can. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Daphna Zohar
And my e-mail is daphna.zohar@byu.net. Sorry for the confusion.
Post a Comment