I saw my first fine fat Robin this morning. Yay!
I've been looking through a lot of gardening books lately. Cameron and I are planning a great upheaval in our yard this year, all for the better.
I couldn't wait to get out there and clean the rest of fall's leftovers off the ground and get at least one of our projects off on the right foot.
Bryce likes to help me move worms from the old, damp leaves to the vegetable garden. I say he helps me, but he really does it all. He says he likes the big ones best. No fear of ick in this kid.

Anyway, I love yard work and when I look around our yard, it could really be a full-time job.

3 comments:
Are you ready to come do mine now? So not looking forward to doing my yard. At least the front looks good. :) Can't wait to see what you guys do with your yard!
That is one mega obese worm...
He must be eating all processed compost.
Cute hat:)
My kids were digging up worms today too. Yard work is in full swing down here. We've already mowed the lawn a couple of times and I planted flowers the other day. My garden is sprouting peas, spinach, lettuce, kohlrabi, beets, radishes... and who knows what else:)
Post a Comment