daily quote for your perusal

I got this photo in my email Saturday. Ella's school had a Daddy's Little Princess dance. They had so much fun. Ella was a crazy, giggly girl and had a ball meeting up with the entire female half of her class. She and Cam had special treats and got this professional photo taken.
Cam and Ella have always adored each other and I'm really glad they had this to do together.

6 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! She will love that picture forever.

rachel said...

I LOVE that picture!!

Anisa said...

How cute is that??? Love it!

And I love the dress and headband... adorable!

Seegmiller Six said...

love, love, love it! what an awesome thing! :)

* said...

That is so cute! Love the daddy/daughter events, I remember mine when I was a young girl, still memorable to me, especially since my dad was always so incredibly busy, but took the time to attend one with me.

Also, just wanted to stop by & let you know how grateful I am that you speak your mind (in my blog comments), however much the devil's advocate (stirring the literary waters, so to speak) I may be sometimes! :) :) :)

Mandolin said...

oh my my my! I LOVE this!!! cutest daddy daughter around! love her little curtsy :)