What a world!We've been gathering all our broken crayon pieces and creating big ring crayons. Pretty, eh?
Bryce helped me take the paper off the crayons. When he couldn't begin tearing it on his own he would say "Can you get me a start up?"
It was a good project for us and it used up a lot of crayons. Each kiddo gets their own set to color with. They're enjoying the rainbow of colors they put down on paper. The only problem is that they carry them around like toys and I'm getting wax all over my hard floors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They look cool, but what are you going to do with them?
Yeah, do you color with them?
Did I not mention that?
Yes, you color with them.
I'll have to doctor my post.
Oh, man! I bought a mold to make these with the kids in DECEMBER and still haven't done it. Tomorrow is the day! Can't wait to use up all those broken crayons--I get a buzz from recycling!
Awesome! Love B's quote :)
Great project!! Just might have to steal that one!!!
Post a Comment