I was just curious where I was a year ago. What I was doing and reporting on with this blog...
I was cleaning up my craft room.
Guess what my plans are this week? Yup. Craft room.
It's a joke that this keeps recurring.
I blame Christmas and all my well-intentioned, home-made gifts. Oh well...
I attended little Chloe's baby blessing today. She looked so perfect! Her momma was beautiful and calm as a cucumber...until the opening song...after which she had to say the opening prayer. :D It was a beautiful blessing and a wonderful spirit there. I sure helps that I've met so many members of Angie's extended family. Easy to feel comfortable there.
I'm once again looking forward to the annual Get Down with Scrapbooking charity crop, but this year Anisa is sleeping at my house (no, of course we won't be sleeping) and we're going to get caught up (we is me, Anisa, my mom, Angie and 200 of Angie's relatives) on all the scrapbooking we haven't done this past year...which is a lot!
It's been an insane week. I've been making signs for returning missionaries (not mine) and helping with the jungle background for Ella's Kindergarten operetta. I didn't even know what day it was half the time, I was just going from project to appointment to project. CRAZINESS!
And not a picture to show for all of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am soooo excited! Bring on the mountain dew!
Post a Comment