daily quote for your perusal

I've been washing clothes a lot, increasing the pile to unreasonable amounts (unless one has a book on cd to listen to). My plan of attack begins today. Oi! I hate out of control laundry. I'm usually pretty good at keeping it in place, but the holidays threw that off.

I've also been getting really excited for this charity crop I've attended for the past few years. Scrapbooking has been on the back burner for a long time now and I've got some fun catch up to do! I've been pouring over magazines for ideas. I'm really out of the loop. I know this because everything old is new again. Makes me laugh.

I've been listening to two things I've really been enjoying.

  1. Brothers by The Black Keys
  2. Certain selections from The Moulin Rouge soundtrack. Baz Luhrman films can always be a little quirky/odd, but the strength of the chemistry between Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman comes through, even in their duets. Such a sad story.

Cam and I have enjoyed some quiet evenings together, by-passing our video games (I got Street Fighter IV for Christmas!), and watching Big Bang Theory episodes and we just finished Inception the other night. Someone out there said they couldn't wait for me to see it, but I don't remember who...so my brain is available to pick on this. I did love it. I've also enjoyed laughing out loud with my husband (back to Big Bang Theory). It's a good time.

Anyway, hope all is good for you out there. What are you doing to keep busy?

5 comments:

Jeana said...

I don't usually watch TV BUT I've started Psych (my husband bought the first four seasons so now I'm catching up).

BTW, I love the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

Angie said...

Pscyh is the best, Jeana! I've been trying to get Cami to watch it. :)

Hmmm...I've mostly been feeding and snuggling a little baby. Sometimes I manage to read while I do that. When I'm not doing that it's mostly unpacking and organizing that's filling up my time. I'm excited for the crop too! It'll be nice to have sometime to play a fun game of catch-up with my pictures.

Listening to my MP3 player on shuffle. Nothing in particular stands out from that. I did get the score soundtrack to Twilight and have enjoyed that and am contemplating getting the score to New Moon and maybe even Eclipse.

Anisa said...

I think you should check out some Scrapbook magazines at the library for us... what is that small square one called? See if you can get some of those.

rachel said...

Did you know that the Black Keys are one of Tony's faves?

Cami said...

Rachel: I like being reminded that Tony has excellent taste. I'm totally impressed with them. I also like that I got their new album download for only $3.99 on an amazon promo.

Anisa: I'm on the magazine thing. It's called Scrapbook Trends.