My side of the family had photos taken professionally back in October.
Here are some of my favorites and why:
This one is up at the top because it worked. None of these photos have any major photoshop edits (like head switching) so it was nice to have this come out like looking this good.
I love this candid shot of Bryce with Zealand. Z's not sure what to make of Bryce most of the time.
What a perfect shot!
Love this one of the folks! I think my mom looks so beautiful and that daddy of mine is so handsome.
This was another great shot of all of us.
This picture...what a great tree! I love how Dane has his hands on my shoulders, that Cam and Bryce, Mandy and Z are up in the tree. But what really makes this shot great is Ella. Ella didn't get to be in the tree as she wished. Every shot is just like this, unless she's facing the camera and in those she has a most unpleasant scowl on her face.
Gotta love the funny faces shot!
I love us
I love this shot of Mandy and our niece. We had no idea that the camera was going when we weren't posed.
I love this shot of Mandy and our niece. We had no idea that the camera was going when we weren't posed.
This is my brother, Ryan and his wife. I think they look great here. Love it!
I love how the eye is drawn right to my dad and my daughter. In most of this grouping she has her head on his shoulder. Ella loves her grandpa!
I love how the eye is drawn right to my dad and my daughter. In most of this grouping she has her head on his shoulder. Ella loves her grandpa!







6 comments:
super cute pix Cami!
I LOVE all of these! What a great photographer, beautiful family, and super fun photo shoot!
Love all the pics!!!
Love Zealand in the jeans... his chubbiness kills me.
I LOOOOOOOOVE you all. You are my family.
It was so fun seeing your whole family! Beautiful!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!
Post a Comment