daily quote for your perusal

Seriously?

Christmas Eve is in 10 days. Where has the time gone?

At least I'm done shopping. This is Bryce getting comfy at on an IKEA display.Though Cam and I still have to find a bicycle for me. Maybe we'll shop for our helmets as well. Nothing like a date w/ your hubby where you wear weird head gear and laugh at each other!

I have a few crafts to finish up.

My kids are endlessly singing Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.


They're not fighting as much as I thought they would be.

I actually got to do fun crafting yesterday with my friend Rachel. It's not something we normally do and we had a nice time making hair decor for our daughters.
I'd better post it mine on Twiddle-Thumbs.

I have laundry to do.
I take my phone to church because I have to ring the dismissal bells after the first hour and I forgot EVERY TIME until I set my alarm (it's on vibrate) to remind me. After church we were hanging out by the bishop's office and McK and Bryce looked so cute, I wanted to get their picure. My kids are dying to see inside our friends' new home.

Best wishes to everyone on your final holiday preparations and to all a good night!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I loved it!!

And you get to ring the bell??? That's power...:)

Jeana said...

I hope you get everything done you need to--I'll have to check out the hair pieces you and Rachel made.