I am so glad Halloween is over. I love that Cam wanted to dress up, but sometimes I get myself in too deep because it makes me happy to do things for him.
Cameron was Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series and I was Bellatrix LeStrange from the same. Bryce was Buzz Lightyear, Dane was a tiger again and Ella was a fairy of her own design. At least, Cam and I can wear our stuff to the final two Harry Potter films' midnight showings, right?
Now that Halloween is over, what is next on your list?


I was in the mood to pull out a little Christmas last night. I KNOW, I know this is a crazy thing, but I have two huge trees and if I'm going to go to all that work, I'd like it to last a bit longer. So, one tree is out and assembled. I'm taking the decorating slowly, but just having it out makes me feel ahead of the game.
I'm singing at the funeral of a sweet lady on Thursday. She was my final great-great aunt, my great-grandmother's baby sister. She will definitely be missed. This puts practicing on my list.
I'm singing at the funeral of a sweet lady on Thursday. She was my final great-great aunt, my great-grandmother's baby sister. She will definitely be missed. This puts practicing on my list.
I'm glad to have Thanksgiving figured out. My house. Cam's parents. The end. This I can handle. I'm pretty good at making that turkey. My secret.
Somewhere in all this, I'm excited to welcome my friend's new baby when she gets here. Yipee! Hopefully, Mom can hang in there?
Crafts I'm working on all include crocheting so far and that is relaxing. Hopefully, it can stay that way.

6 comments:
awesome costumes! i love the harry potter duo! way great!
You guys are the perfect Bellatrix and Severus!! Awesome. Your kids all look great. I'm always impressed with your make-up skills!
Love the Harry Potter stuff. Our entire family went as Griffyndor students. Christmas already? Way to break tradition and make it your own.
I agree--the HP costumes are fantastic! You outdid yourself! I wish I could start Christmas already, but I'm not even allowed to play Christmas music on the piano until after Thanksgiving (thanks to my husband). Oh well, I'm gearing up too. I'm already half-way finished with presents. I love to get started and finish early!
Your costumes turned out awesome!!! Please don't dress up to go to the movie!
so, are you scrapbooking Christmas from last year??? I'm excited that you got your huge tree out... have fun decorating!
The funny thing is that I was just making a list of projects that I need to do. It's a huge list... and yet I sit here bored at work. I really like my job but it's hard to think of all the things that I need to get done at home. I need to get my projects done so I can think about Christmas!!! Wow!
I mailed my registration for the crop in January... now I'm totally committed.
so, how's this for communication... you get a really long blog comment!
Very cute! We heard Christmas music on the radio on November 1st. I'm just not ready!
Post a Comment