I suppose that sounds like a title for a post on blessings. Not really. Not exactly...
Cam and I rocked our costumes one more time at the Harry Potter event last night/early this morning.
Here we are with a fun group of kids that thought we were cool (if only for a moment) l to r Hagrid, Gilderoy Lockheart, Snape, Bellatrix, Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger.
Now to the rewards...
Cam won really nice tickets to tonight's Jazz game. This is the third time he's won something in the last month. Time to play the Lotto, I guess. LOL
My reward?
I got to handle this lovely Woma Python. It was beautiful. I'd forgotten how relaxing it is to hold these amazing animals. I got to have it slither around my arms for around five minutes. What a treat!

This is why it's important to have fun, even when you're a 'grown-up.'

7 comments:
You guys ROCK! Yes, give that man some lotto tickets! He's the luckiest guy in the world...he got you, did he not????
:)
Awesome! I admire your adventuresome (and fun!) spirit. :)
Love these pix. You guys look amazing! Congrats on the tickets and the snake. But-didn't I say something about not being too crazy? ;) Hope the movie was just as fun as the event!
Are you serious about the snake thing?! No wonder those kids thought you were cool!
wow....
nice little snake..
You guys are scary awesome!
Your costumes are awesome! Seriously - I don't think I have seen better Harry Potter Character Costumes! And that is awesome that you won awesome prizes (well, at least your husband did. I personally don't think the snake prize was a prize at all!).
Post a Comment