Neighborhoods are filling up with haunting Halloween decor.
The stores have all turned black and orange with purple accents inside.
Do you do Halloween big or small?
Are you dressing up this year or not?
What about your significant other?
It's funny how cool I get about Halloween once Cameron decides he wants to participate. I mentioned before that he wants to be Professor Snape from Harry Potter.
This is what I have to sew, but I don't care because he wants to have fun!
My friend Angie and I are taking our youngest two to Gardener Village today to see the witches they have displayed all over the place (and maybe get some fudge...uuuhhhhh...fudge). I'm really looking forward to some Halloween fun!
Last question: If you've already bought your Halloween candy...how much of it have you eaten?

5 comments:
All of it! Just kidding. That's why I haven't bought any yet. :-)
Cami! It was so fun seeing you yesterday :) I hope we can run into each other more!!!
I do Halloween small at our house decor because we're never there to welcome trick or treaters.
I buy the Halloween candy for my younger cousins for our family party, but I've already eaten a bunch.
I am dressing up and so's Cam, if I get his costume done.
Seriously?! I completely missed this post!! We totally dress up for Halloween-even nearly 9 months preggo. :) It's McK's favorite holiday so we try to give it some special attention and do fun halloween-ish things throughout the month. I haven't bought my halloween candy yet. I have however plowed thru a bag of twizzlers and an extra large bag of peanut m&m'in the last few days with minimal help from Jeff. :) Halloween candy at this point would not survive my pregnancy. lol
ha! it is the actor and character i was thinking of :) we do halloween pretty small as you know. i am dressing up this year, as a flapper. my significant other Zealand is going to be Santa Clause. No Halloween candy has been eaten yet but that's probably because it hasn't been purchased. i have been making some delicious "apple pie" caramel apples though! :) impressed? ;)
Post a Comment