Okay, here's my latest way to waste your time.
I made this mainly to stump my friend Rachel, but all are welcome to give this a shot.
The first column is all actresses, the second actors. All are movie stars, though a few have had success (in the case one more success) on television shows. Their eras range from the late 1920s to present day.
Good luck! I'll post the answers later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK I should be IN BED!!! Why do you torture me??? Because you know that I care and it's going to bug me and I'm going to see their faces and know that I know them...
Emily Blunt
Audrey Toutou
Clara Bow
Jane Russell
Marisa Tomei
Meryl Streep
I've seen that face and it will haunt me that I don't get it
Keira Knightly
Miranda Richardson
Bryce Dallas Howard
Ian McKellan
Ewan McGregor
You're killing me
Sigh
Orlando Bloom
Al Pacino
Timothy Dalton
Fred Astaire
Leonardo DiCaprio
Robert Deniro
You know me so well...like a moth to a flame
Okay...here you go, Rachel (you can use the excuse that you were too tired not to be stumped by me)
a-Emily Blunt
b-Helena Bohnam Carter (ha!)
c-Louise Brooks (pre-Clara Bow, right?)
d-Jane Russell
e-Marisa Tomei
f-Meryl Streep
g-Carolyn Jones (aka Morticia Adams, but I just watched her as a silly blonde in the original House of Wax with Vincent Price)
h-Keira Knightly
i-Helen Mirren
j-Bryce Dallas Howard
k-Ian McKellan
l-Ewan McGregor
m-Matthew MacFadyen (the latest embodiment of Mr. Darcy w/Keira Knightly's Miss Bennet)
n-Anthony Hopkins
o-Orlando Bloom
p-Al Pacino
q-Alan Rickman
r-Fred Astaire
s-Leonardo DiCaprio
t-Danny Devito
AAGH! you got me good on this one. Anthony Hopkins-how did I miss that? And Carolyn Jones, brilliant. You out did yourself here :)
Post a Comment