I pray hard on Mondays. Ultimately, my prayers amount to "Please, please, help me and each person in my family through this new week."
Dane is off to school. The first day of 3rd (my personal favorite) grade was today.
Dane met his best friend in Kindergarten and I am humbly grateful for that no-longer little boy and that he and Dane still just work.
This, of course brings me to Ella...
We got to meet her K teacher today and did some little activities in the classroom. I still don't think she's excited, but I think she's comfortable now. She said her name clearly, each time she was asked and we met a few girls that will be in her class. She starts next week.

I know she's going to love school. I look forward to experiencing it through her this time.


I know she's going to love school. I look forward to experiencing it through her this time.Today seems to also be the beginning of a lot of work for me in my new calling as Primary Secretary. I welcome it. I am excited for it. I'm getting organized and hope that I can make good with it all.

2 comments:
What is Bryce going to do without Ella? 1st day of school makes me nervous!!!
we are counting down to the first day of school as well, wes in 1st (wow! full day!) and ian in kindergarten. they're excited to ride the bus.
and i HAD to tell you about being the primary secretary. i LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that calling. i just got moved to RS 2nd counselor. i wholeheartedly feel that primary secretary is my favorite calling ever and i hope to get it again. i'm sure you're going to do great and i hope you love it just as much. best wishes to you and the kiddos.
Post a Comment