Last July I did a post using this exercise. I thought why not do it again... 
Outside my window... long shadows stretch in contrast to the scorching sun
I am thinking...peacefully and with gratitude
I am thankful for... the way prayer has been changing me. C.S. Lewis said: I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me. 
From the kitchen...I have stolen a frozen chocolate Zinger. Breakfast of champions
I am wearing...color. It's getting less unusual all the time.
I am creating... calmness in chaos
I am going... to be a good mother today.
I am reading... six different books right now. 
I am hoping... that all will be well with my children. School starts in four days.
I am hearing... the motion of the ceiling fan and the scratch of my nails on the keyboard.
Around the house... closets cry out for attention. I don't like cleaning closets because no one sees what I've accomplished. :) 
One of my favorite things... words.
A few plans for the rest of the week... finish a Lord of the Rings marathon with Cameron, begin reading Catching Fire with Cameron and celebrate Fiesta Days in S.F.
(none of these photos are mine)
Labels:
imagination,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I really like this! A beautiful quote by Lewis. I think you need a pic of the woman hugging the words on your wall...
Awesome.
Post a Comment