daily quote for your perusal

I've got to restate that there is nothing like your own sister having a baby and then having that baby in your life.
I am still amazed that I was blessed enough to be there seconds after this baby made his powerful way into the world (again, kudos, to my sis who did it 100% naturally).

Zealand is amazing on SO MANY LEVELS.

I am amazed at my children's agressiveness in wanting him to themselves. Ella wouldn't relent last night when my family came for a visit! (Sadly, I didn't get a good shot of the two of them. They both wiggle too much!)
They treat him so reverently, but yet they're willing to fight (nicely) for him, too. Although I see a bit of little-kid jealousy in Bryce, he still wants his turn.Sweet, chunky, smiley boy and by all accounts an easy going baby, we are so glad he is in our family and for the remarkable and beautiful changes he has wrought upon my little sister. She is a beautiful mother. All I can say is, wow, Mandy.

3 comments:

Kirbell said...

Love that you are such an adoring aunt.

rachel said...

Oh, those cheeks!!!!

Mandy said...

Aw, i love this. And i love you!!! I know, i need to check up on this more often!