daily quote for your perusal

...to discover the joys of a bread-making machine.

When my friend Anisa (THANK YOU) gave hers to me a few months back, I didn't do a lot with it.

However, now that I've got my Better-for-Bread flour, I have gone to town.

Today's discovery was using the machine as a dough mixer/maker.

I made dough for two pizzas and cinnamon rolls today and I didn't start until 2:30 PM! Amazing!
We had a pizza picnic out in the park for FHE. Cam, Dane and I tossed a frisbee and then we all played around at the playground. (This sounds like we're all healthy, which is a joke. Cam and I are doing poorly, though we've improved and Dane is so-so. Bryce and Ella are fine.)

Then we came in for the cinnamon rolls:

8 comments:

Anisa said...

where's my cinnamon roll?

Christie Gardiner said...

Second to last... I still don't know how to use my bread machine that I got ten years ago for my wedding.

Seegmiller Six said...

yea, I have one that I never use too - given to me a decade ago :)

Angie said...

I bought one last summer at a yard sale for $5 and love it! I don't use it a ton, but I'm glad for the reminder that it does the dough mixing. I'll have to make some cinnamon rolls now. Hopefully all that fresh air and activity will help you guys get better soon!

Jeana said...

I don't have a bread machine, but I love home-made bread. Also, I'm a little bit afraid of yeast.

rachel said...

If only I ate sugar...if only I ate sugar...


Cinnamon rolls used to be my favorite thing in the world.

Jessica said...

Mine broke last year...I think I need a new one.

kellykumquat said...

Drool . . .those cinnamon rolls look DIVINE. Third to last. I don't know how to use a bread machine AND don't have one. I am NOT a baker so I could seriously benefit from one. I'm going to find myself a deal like Angie and get one!