daily quote for your perusal

First it was Ella's 'nervous cough.' After two and a half weeks, it suddenly got worse. It turned out that she had an ear infection and at night it affected her throat.

Next, Cam got really sick. It acted like Strep, but the test was negative.

Yesterday, Dane didn't want to go to school, but I figured he could make it (he did), but after I picked him up he went down hill fast. In addition to this, as I was waiting for Dane to get out of school, I noticed my eye was having some difficulties. I won't go into detail, but I suspected pink eye.

So Dane and I do a walk in appointment to our doctors' office and yes, he has strep and I have pink eye. While we're picking up our prescriptions, the doctors' office returns my call about Cameron and they decided that he should have an anti-biotic, too.

Throughout all of this, I have assumed that Bryce's runny nose and rare cough were just allergy related...I'm still clinging to that hope. Otherwise, hit me with another illness. I'm ready.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Let's go see them again, too.

Sorry you're entire family is sick. Love you guys!

Jake said...

My sincere sympathies. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Seegmiller Six said...

oh soooo not fun! I hope you all recover soon! :)

rachel said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry. I hope everyone feels better soon. Hang in there! Allergies are in the air, so there's a very good chance that Bryce will be okay.

CJMsquared+6 said...

Ugh.... I hate sickness. I feel like we have been passing around stuff for weeks. Mason, Kenna and I were all on antibiotics... We are finally in the clear but now allergies are taking over... Hope everyone in your house gets well soon and I'll help you cling to the hope that Bryce is just having allergies :)

Jeana said...

I thought springs the time when the sickness is supposed to be over for a while. I'm sorry about your illnesses. I hope you're all feeling better soon.

Christie Gardiner said...

Oh, yuck! I'm sorry!