daily quote for your perusal

Gerald McBoing-Boing is a book about about a boy who speaks in sound effects.So, the title came to mind as Ella and I were taking the rag curlers out of her hair this morning. With each one, we said 'boing' together. Lots of fun, but it's definitely gone to her Shirley-Temple head.
It's no secret that Ella LOVES her long hair, which sits at her waist line right now. Even though it can be a literal pain for her with it's penchant toward tangles, it's definitely part of who she is.

This is Bryce. He wanted his picture taken, too. Doesn't he look so big?
Other than the crazy shaking of her head to make those curls shake, this is the other boinging evidence.

1 comments:

Anisa said...

How have I missed that book? I've never heard of it.

Cute crazy curls! I remember those days of sleeping in those pink curlers.