Dane has been off-track and I have loved having him around. I miss his great cuddles when he's gone all the time at school. Dane, as usual, is reading up a storm. When I can tear him away from Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield then what he loves reading best right now is the Geronimo Stilton chapter books.
He's recently acquired a beta fish of his own and he feeds it on his own (I have the primary care of Ella's beta that she's had for a year now).
He continues his love/hate relationship with piano practicing, but he's really quite good at playing and we love to hear him do it.
He's been taking swimming lessons and is improving, but not too thrilled with inhaling water. Love/hate here too. Ella is really enjoying swimming lessons and has improved the most of the three of them. She is a very affectionate girl, still loves her daddy best and is an absolute expert in singing "The Twelve Days of Christmas." She has been working hard at her handwriting and her reading with Mommy and Daddy respectively. She really gets excited at what she can accomplish.
All three are such a joy to us. I love to see them learn and am so touched at how attached they are to me, despite my craziness and inconsistencies. Kids are great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Kids are great!! Loved reading about how yours are growing. They seem so much bigger!!
Post a Comment