I don't know if you've ever been exposed to this film.
It's a film about a kitten and a pug dog and the various situations they get themselves into. The Adventures of Milo and Otis is a quirky Japanese film that was westernized and narrated by Dudley Moore. In multi-voiced characterization, he tells you what a bunch of barn yard and forest animals and doing/saying. It is sweet and simplistic and my kids love it.
What surprises me even more is that Dane still loves it. I've honestly been trying to figure out why and it was finally made clear to me yesterday over lunch.
The kids started talking about Milo and Otis and the next thing I knew they were swapping quotes from it like you or I would toss out a "Well, idn't that special?!" or "I'm not dead yet!" or "Doh!". They were cracking, CRACKING up.
So Milo, Otis, I get you now. You're a kid's cult classic! But... I still won't be sitting through a whole viewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My mom has it and it's the first movie they pull out when we get to her house.
Conner LOVES this movie!!! I even think he and Dane have talked about it! I'm pretty sure we have two copies. :) I have to admit, Dudley Moore cracks me up. :)
I just got this for Kate at Target for $4. She loves it! I have to say that the animals seemed like they could have been treated a little more gently.
I still love this movie. My girls think it's pretty funny too.
Post a Comment