This week has been a bit of a doldrums week.
Monday: Gynecologist
Tuesday: I don't even remember what happened other than Bryce and I went somewhere while Ella was at preschool. Didn't we Bryce?
Wednesday: I felt a bit stir-crazy and we left the house at 9:30. We ran errands. Then we met my mom, Mandy and Zealand at the airport to say good-bye.
While Mandy and Mom used the restroom I said to Ella:
"Let's go! If we leave with Zealand right now we'll be able to get out of here before they notice."
"Mom," she said reprovingly, "that wouldn't be nice."
Then the moment was gone. I blame Ella. I coulda had that little guy.
We spent the rest of the day running errands and we even got to visit Cam in his employer's parking lot. Bryce hasn't been there since he was riding backward in an infant seat, it seems. My husband is so cute. You could light Paris with his smile. It's so nice to see him in the middle of the day. In sunlight. A good thing.
Last evening was spent in the same way as many of you. I covered boxes with white paper to hold the Valentines that my kids will receive today for their Valentine's Day parties. Dane asked me if I bought those "little Valentines" for his class. I said that I had. "Good," he replied, "I want to use those for everyone but "S" (a girl in his class). He made her a heart. Drew and colored a long-stemmed rose, cut it out and taped it in the heart, now folded. Then he wrote her a roses are red poem (Dang! I forgot to read the end). I was busy assembling the other Valentines so I let him do his thing, but then he said to himself outloud "No, that's going too far." He had writen 'XOXO' on the card and was trying to erase it. I helped him do it more thoroughly. Then he told me (and I really am quoting him) "Those exes and ohs aren't really appropriate for 2nd grade. They appropriate just for letters to my family and stuff." Great moral compass kid!
Thursday: So far, so good.
Ella had a lovely party and she really looked so cute today.
She's doing great with preschool and today I learned that she knows this:
Finally, I mention a hilarious moment that is just so Bryce right now...
After Bryce's bath today, I sent him to get dressed. Suddenly, streaking, and I mean streaking past me was Bryce, his hands full of clothing, but his baseball cap on his head. He was going to get dressed by the fire, but had to put the hat on first, I suppose. What a goof!

2 comments:
So, does Cami plus visit to the gyno equal 4?
Ha ha...
No.
We're done and at peace with it.
That's why its so lame...the gyno.
No babies but I still have to use stirrups.
Post a Comment