These came in the mail today.
My friend Angie and I are celebrating our April birthdays with a concert the 2nd year in a row.
I've been really anxious to get these in the mail to see where the seats are and...
They are ON THE FLOOR!!! I've never had such good tickets and it's for MUSE!!! This is phenominal to me. I got them from the ticket pre-sale and I am soooooo glad. I hear they sold out in five FIVE 5 minutes.
Since Cameron thinks I'm in some midlife music crisis, acting like a teenager about music again (did I ever stop?) I thought I'd toss on this song by Love and Rockets.
Disclaimer: If eerie, gothic rock is not your thing, then don't bother watching. The song is too weird for me, I just chose it for the title.
It really can give you a heart attack buying tickets in December and not receiving them until the end of February. I got really nervous when a certain ticket place didn't have record of any transaction I'd made with them. Turns out I bought them from a different seller, but as the person responsible for the ticket purchase, I was beyond relieved to have and email the next day that they had been mailed.
I am going to see Muse in five weeks! Yay!!!

2 comments:
Is muse a group that sings music? Angie was blaring the Muse a little loud last night from the basement. I think she is having second thoughts about this whole concert thing.
Okay, I love these guys! So jealous about the concert tics! They take me back to junior high and high school!
Post a Comment