but I got to hold him first!Mandy arrived on February 2nd to BIG smiles from my kids awaiting her in the van as I loaded her "cargo" into the infant seat. I was pleased that the kids were as excited to see Mandy as they were her ADORABLE baby.
My brother Eric arrived at our house later and was so awestruck by his little nephew (and we celebrated his 29th birthday as well). There was a lot of picture taking while I was making dinner for everyone, but aparently very little of it was with my camera.

My dad, nephew Kyler and my mom couldn't wait one more day and they came up, too.
Cameron instantly snatched Zealand up and you could see it was love at first sight. All the men folk in the family have been very jealous of my mom and I, since we'd already met this little guy. They definitely got there fill here.
My dad, nephew Kyler and my mom couldn't wait one more day and they came up, too.

4 comments:
Z looks he's happy to have Aunt Cami holding him. He must've missed you as much as you missed him. ;)
He's such a cutie!
He is so adorable - i just want to eat him up! :)
Best birthday EVER!
That is so fun to have your sister and your new nephew come for a visit! She is lucky to have so many people love her little guy and help out with him. Have fun!
Post a Comment