daily quote for your perusal

Here it is as it appears on a culture. Strep is running rampant at our house and we're all on anti-biotics except Cam. We hope he can avoid it, because my nephew is coming next week and I want a clean bill of health around here!

The sick person dynamic around here is kind of tough at the moment. The kids are feeling much better: feeling up to fighting, arguing, teasing and screaming happily through the house.

I feel like crap.

I hate strep throat as it really makes me quite sick and as whiny as my children. Not a happy thing to experience. For anyone.

Well, all I want to do is sit and do crafts (oddly enough) and read. This sounds like my old, non-organizing, non-cleaning self. I don't enjoy this feeling of not giving my home my all, it's something I've really been working on the past few weeks and it's become a great habit. Hopefully, I can get back into it when I'm back to my usual self.

3 comments:

Christie Gardiner said...

Feel better and just relax for heaven's sake, don't worry about working when you feel this way!

rachel said...

It's been nice to sit and snuggle with Ceci and read a lot of books. :) Feel better soon!

* said...

My sis and her kids are going through this right now. Every time I talk with her on the phone, I want to make it better, somehow, take the strep away.

Get well soon, girl!