I'd like to think it was the pixie dust...
While I was getting Ella ready for her recital tonight I remembered I had some very fine theater make-up grade glitter that I could use to make her hair shimmer. Her excitement, not trepidation, took off from there.
We picked up her costume when we arrived and she was so delighted with it. She looked 10 times more adorable than these pictures.
She and her group danced to "When Christmas Comes to Town" from The Polar Express.
This is our friend Sophie. Both of them were so cute in their first recital!This is Ella running around post-show. She seemed to be quite up from a successful performance. What a goof...
Other than Ella getting past her stage fright was that Cameron and the boys made it to the performance with one minute to spare. I'd taken Ella early in Cam's car and unfortunately took our van keys with me. Thankfully, he found the spare set I reminded him of and made it. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She did great last night. Way to go Ella!
How cute is that! What a fun thing to watch. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment