daily quote for your perusal

I present to you my top 5 favorite Chirstmas recordings of the season (if I can find them all on YouTube :D )

Mariah Carey: All I Want for Christmas is You




Harry Connick Jr: Ave Maria




Enya: Silent Night




Cocteau Twins: Frosty the Snowman




Sarah Mclachlan: What Child is This




Josh Groban: O Holy Night




Oh! Was that six? Oops. Well, you just can't keep a good song down.

Honorable mention:

Last Christmas by George Michael (this is for you, Jessica)

Do you have a favorite Christmas recording (specfic song by a specific artist) that you can't get enough of during the season? Leave a comment.

On a related Christmas music note, I'm a huge fan of Tori Amos, but after years of railing against God and organized religion, she has put out a holiday album. I don't get it. I've listened to a few songs and of course they sound great, but I just don't get it.

0 comments: