Other than building up beings [aka my children] of faith, confidence, and love of self who have compassion for those around them and want to serve them, who love God and Christ and want to follow them... After (and along side) all that, I want readers!
Last time we were at the library, all three kids had their noses in their book. They followed my image on their vision's periphery, their eyes crowded with images and words. I'm just glad they managed to follow me and not someone else.Oh how we love books at our house.

I searched for some really cute pics I have with Bryce and books, but haven't found them yet. I'm also searching for a picture of Ella with a Dr. Suess book covering her face during her nap.

4 comments:
So cute! I love it when my kids get so into whatever book they're "reading" they can't put it down. I'm sure you're kids are following by example though.
So sweet. I want readers too. That's why we got rid of TV.
My fave is Dane with the paper. He looks like a little man reading it before work. Maybe more people would be happier if they read the funny papers in the morning :)
You KNOW I'm all over this as well. It's one of the VERY few things I feel like I've got down in the Motherhood Department.
Post a Comment