daily quote for your perusal

It’s kind of hard to put it all down.

My little sister means the world to me and last week she visited here for a disgustingly short time (Sunday through Friday) and I've wanted to post about it, but have had a hard time paring it down. I'm just gonna share a sweet, sweet moment and call it good.

During her baby shower, Bryce and Dane kept entertaining the guests with singing, but they were singing, like, the Transformers (cartoon) theme song.

Every night, though, Bryce has Baby Mine sung to him.





I asked him if he wanted to sing to Mandy's baby/belly and he agreed. As soon as she understood what he was singing, Mandy began to cry and cry and then I joined her.

No, we didn't capture the moment anywhere except our hearts and now, here.

I love Mandy and I know she'll be an amazing mother to my nephew. No one could possibly love him as much as she does already, but I hope to offer some healthy competition in that regard.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

yeah i just cried again reading this and reliving it. i love you so much!

Anisa said...

You should have posted that one pic of her laying in the leaves... I loved it!

rachel said...

That is such a wonderful story. Love the pic of the two of you!