daily quote for your perusal

I love this song by Regina Spektor: Human of the Year

It got me thinking...

If you were to nominate someone for Human of the Year, who would it be and why?

3 comments:

rachel said...

Now I KNOW you are looking for a very deep serious comment from me,but I can't HELP it!! You mean as opposed to Elf or Alien of the year?? Hmmm...how bout Pres. Obama? He already won the Nobel Peace Prize so I'm guessing he deserves this honor too...

excuse me, my tongue needs to be surgically removed from my cheek :)

ps-I really like Regina Spektor...

Cami said...

I'd prefer this answer.
This is actually a post in opposition to our President's nomination.
What
e
ver.

Melissa said...

I love that song!! I've never heard it before and I've never heard of Regina, but I think I LOVE her voice!! So awesome!! Thank you for sharing!! :)