daily quote for your perusal

Just in case you ever wondered, the following are websites I frequent. Using a five-star system, I've rated them on level of recommendation to others. The photo images all have links to the sites.

(This list does not include blogs of people I know, I love you all already. I doesn't need to be said in a list! Ha!)



If you read then pure and simple, this site is for you. It's my home page. I could live here...wait... I DO!
* * * * *




My second home online. I love blip.fm! Its a site where you are the dj and has be called Pandora (see below) on steroids. You just type what song you want to hear and you get a list of potential matches to choose from. Just click and listen and share with others. * * * *



I craft cuteness vicariously through Elsie Flannigan's blog A Beautiful Mess. * * *









I simple am at the library site reserving books, cds, movies and sanity. I love the SLCLS! Memorize your card number now. * * * *


Terresa Wellborn speaks truth from the perspective of a mother, a poet, a writer...I love her insight and her talent. * * * *







A superb online radio site that takes elements of songs you say you like and searches for those elements in other songs and makes you your own customized radio station AND IT'S ALL FREE! * * * * *








What is there really to say? I see most of you there anyway.
* *


Funny how one of my favorite blogs features my absolutely least favorite colors. Oh well. How About Orange is the blog of Jessica Jones, fabric designer, but oh she has so much fun sharing great craft ideas, digital designs, fun ideas and web finds. Fun stuff here! * * * *


Yes, I do. Gotta keep up with the Twilight Saga news. * *
I check images here.







3 comments:

Margaret said...

This is one of the reasons I love blogging you discover people who love stuff you love and then you find things you never knew about before. Blip, Orange, The chocolate chip waffle are all new to me.

I am constantly on my library website requesting books. I don't have to memorize my card number because my browser (Firefox) saves that for me. It's nice like that.

And as you saw on my blog, I'm a Twilight nut. My friends and I have our midnight tickets already. :)

Margaret said...

Since we are Twilight buddies now. lol.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite twilight blogs.
http://www.newmoonmovie.org/
http://www.eclipsemovie.org/
http://laurensbite.blogspot.com/

I love posts like these. Now I want to do one about my favorite frequented sites.

Margaret said...

Hi again.

Ok so I read your comment about hosting an upcoming Twilight party so I thought you would like to see what we did for our Breaking Dawn party. Very fun!
http://margaret-hansen.blogspot.com/2008/08/weve-got-breaking-dawn-spirit-how-about.html