E*Bay is really not fair.
How is it fair that someone is auctioning the favorite doll fof my childhood, whose box has never been opened? And how is it fair that the opening bid is $99.00?! link here
Dang, she's precious. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this doll for years. I have dreamed about this doll.

Dang, she's precious. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this doll for years. I have dreamed about this doll.
My toys and books were very important to me as a child. I just wanted you all to see her.
Join me in a collective 'aaawwwwwwww.'
This little guy was my brother Ryan's doll. I played with him more than Ry did and I loved his hair. His name is Baby Jeans Beans. I knew it was him because of the rainbow applique over his heart.
I just know if Cam grew his wavy hair out, it'd look like this.

4 comments:
Sorry, but Cameron would look silly with hair like that!
Mike's mom bought him that very baby beans doll(which we still have)when he was little . Poor kid is an only child, and I think his mom wished he was a girl. He also has a baby Cabbage Patch Kid with his name on the birth certificate!
OH, hello!!
I remember those dolls!
Post a Comment