daily quote for your perusal

A Little Fall of Rain -Les Miserables


After the Rain has Fallen- Sting

Summer Rain-Alphaville, Belinda Carlile

Bring on the Rain-some country singer I can't remember

I Wish It Would Rain-some old Motown artist

Red Rain- Peter Gabriel, This Mortal Coil

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head- BJ Thomas
Blame it on the Rain-Milli Vanilli

Here Comes the Rain Again- The Eurythmics

Rainy Day Women No 12 & 35-Bob Dylan

Why Does it Always Rain on Me?-Travis

Have You Ever Seen the Rain?-CCR

I Made it Through the Rain- Barry Manilow


Of course you can! Leave a comment!


7 comments:

Anisa said...

Bryce looks so cute with that umbrella. where were the other kids?

Cami said...

They were off somewhere else getting along, so it's hard to care.
They didn't want to come play in the rain with us.

Unknown said...

REMEMBER WHEN IT RAINED - by Josh Groban! (sigh! that song gives me chills!!) :) this is really Ane AGain :)

Laurie Blackett said...

Rain-by the Beatles
Rainy Day People-Gordon Lightfoot

Laurie Blackett said...

Purple Rain-By Prince
Blame It On The Rain-By Nilli Vanilli
Laughter In The Rain-By Neil Sedaka
I Love A Rainy Night-By Eddie Rabbit

Cami said...

You're the perfect person to ask, Laurie!

.:.stephanie.:. said...

Like The Rain - Clint Black!