Dane's game was first. They're the Green Dragons. Look at that action shot!
Yay! We're so excited for soccer this week!!
We're excited to have you, eh, McKay! We only had six players so no trade-outs. The kids were exhausted.
How did I miss Cameron taking photos?
Way to go soccer mom! Go dane and Ella! Andrew decided to try baseball this season instead. :) And Rachel is doing dance again! Fun, fun!
I missed him taking photos, but since they're all of my rear-end that would explain it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! We're so excited for soccer this week!!
We're excited to have you, eh, McKay! We only had six players so no trade-outs. The kids were exhausted.
How did I miss Cameron taking photos?
Way to go soccer mom! Go dane and Ella! Andrew decided to try baseball this season instead. :) And Rachel is doing dance again! Fun, fun!
I missed him taking photos, but since they're all of my rear-end that would explain it.
Post a Comment