daily quote for your perusal

This was such a great family week!
On Wednesday morning my cousin Curtis and his family came for breakfast, passing through on their way to Las Vegas to visit her family.
I was really excited about this because I had not yet met his wife, Chelsea, although we've been blog buddies for way more than a year now. (I hesitate saying years...could I have been blogging that long?!) The 90 minutes they spent with us just flew by and was so nice. My boys loved playing with Caleb. Makenna loved playing with...me! It's so rare to have someone else's kid take to me so I was more than pleased. I also got to hold little Mason. Dane was enchanted with that little guy.
I am so glad they came to visit.

Ella felt a bit shy about the whole thing and she even missed out on pictures. Dig Bryce's crazy jammies!
Me and my boys...

On Friday, Cam surprised me by calling and asking if I minded if we went out to eat for dinner. If you know us at all...well, it just about knocked my socks off. Thanks, Cam!!!
After we ate, we played at Sky Park. Bryce decided to be the photographer.
Daddy
Mommy
The slide
Bryce's personal favorite: his nostrils
When I got my camera back...
Ella
Bryce and Dane
My three little monkeys
And now today...
we had Cameron's parents and sister's family over for dinner.
So much fun to be with family!!!
(Kristine, Bryce, Ella, Dane & James in the sandbox)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Bryce is a pretty good photographer!! Maybe it is time for his own camera!! I especially love the nostrils picture!! That is true art!! :)

Anisa said...

where did you go out to eat?

Cami said...

Just fast food.
Don't get too excited for me. :)

Angie said...

Going out is going out no matter where. Glad you had a great time with family.