In my truly non-existent spare time I have devised a new version of a quiz I did a few months back...
Whose Eyes are These?

See if you know which film celebrities these eyes belong to...
the answers are listed by me in the comments.
How did you do?
You get bonus points if you know the connections between
G & 1
5 & 10
J & 3
D & 9
H & 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A-Renee Zellwiger
B-Julianne Moore
C-Joan Crawford
D-Leslie Caron
E-Meryl Streep
F-Joan Cusack
G-Katharine Hepburn
H-Cate Blanchett
I-Dakota Fanning
J-Catherine Zeta-Jones
1-Spencer Tracy
2-Brad Pitt
3-Kirk Douglas
4-Rupert Grint (Ron in Harry Potter films)
5-Ben Affleck
6-Henry Fonda
7-Patrick Dempsey
8-Kenneth Branagh
9-Gene Kelly
10-Matt Damon
The Rupert Grint one was just MEAN I tell you :) I had every one except that and I guessed wrong on F and I, but here's my bonus answers to make up for it:
Illicit Love Affair
Best Friends
Father-Daughter in law
Costars in An American in Paris
Costars in B. Button
Love this! Was this tailor made for moi :)
I didn't do so hot but I got a few... what a fun thing!
Post a Comment