daily quote for your perusal

So, I've had issues with tendonitis in my wrists for 9 years or so. Sometimes, I don't notice the pain, other times...

Well, I went to a general check-up and brought the subject up. The results are good and bad.


I have to wear my right wrist brace continually for three weeks and then for three weeks after that any time I do any heavy lifting or repetitive work. That is the bad part.


The good part is that this doctor finally explained why the wrist braces help and how they allow the tiny tears in my muscles and tendons to repair themselves. Sometimes I just need the right reason and I can get on board quickly.


After I work the right one, then I get to start on the left, so...if you see me, here's the explanation.


The end.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Oh I am sorry you are having troubles!! That's a bummer with all the crafts and writing...think that's why they flared up??

Cami said...

online games...definitely :)