I was just looking at the list of blogs I have in my sidebar...there must be something good in the air this week.
The post titles read:

The post titles read:
- I've Never Been Happier
- this day could not get much better
- I think they had the time of their lives
So, I thought we could share a bit of happiness together as well.
Please leave a comment about what makes you truly happy about this day, this weekend or your life in general. (anonymous comments welcome, too!)
For me:
- I'm really happy to be alive, right here and now.
- I am in love with a great man who loves me back and accepts my faults and keeps reminding me of his.
- I'm happy with all the shiny sunshine and central air
- I'm happy with this kid

- and this kid
- and this kid

4 comments:
is that daybreak... did you go to the lake without me?
The pictures turned out great!! My hubby and kids make me happy...and my testimony :)
Being able to get a same day doctor appointment makes me happy -and starting on the road to feeling better.... as does, my family, friends, gospel......
Doug and the kids are the people that make me truly happy.
Post a Comment