daily quote for your perusal

Happy reason number 1:
Ella and Bryce get along so well most of the time.
Happy reason number 2:
I finally cut my boys' hair yesterday. I've only been meaning to for a couple of weeks.

Happy reason number 3:
My magazine arrived in time for...
Happiness reason number 4:
Cam and I are headed to the big apple for our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Happiness reason number 5:
a shelf full of our latest library acquisitions Happiness reason number 6:
This fish really loves me. Seriously. He flutters quickly toward me everytime I approach his bowl. Yes, I am the one who feeds him each day, but Rosewater and I are connected I tell you!
Happiness reason number 7:
My roses are blooming! I was afraid I would miss them. I've already got one cut and in a tiny vase I crocheted for Ella.

Happiness reason number 8:

We got our new computer! Better still Cam has already set it up and I'm having fun with it while I should really be packing...

I have so many other happiness reasons: Dane and I are being a lot nicer to each other through mutually reached solutions, I have three wonderful friends that seem to like me regardless of me being me, I have food, a comfortable bed, a funtional car, lots of birds around my house and wonderful family willing to stay at our house to take care of our kiddos as we depart.

New York City here I come!

7 comments:

rachel said...

I just love you. Really, I do. You are going to have the most amazing time of your life!! I can feel it...

Jessica said...

Besides the fish thing (which is a little wierd, honestly), those things are all so fabulous...of course you are happy.

Unknown said...

Have a great time!!! Congrats on the big 10 year! It's weird because it never feels like it's been that long. You are amazing! I LOVE YA!

Unknown said...

Oops! that was from Ane, not brady! I didn't even check the email! LOL!!!

Seegmiller Six said...

Oh, I'm so not jealous! :) JUst kidding. You guys deserve a great vacation! Have a blast! love ya!

Anisa said...

You are going to have so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time in NY!