Ella's preschool field trip was at the Thanksgiving Point farm and I got to go with her!
After cooing over the tiny chicks and ducklings we had a sack lunch outside. It was a beautiful day.
Ella's teacher brought these rainbow visors for all the kids and it really helped us keep track of everyone.She was pretty wary of all the four-legged animals and I was lucky to get her this close to the pens. This calf was so tiny and cute.
She seemed to prefer any and all birds and was willing to give them some corn.
This little jail/playhouse was her favorite thing to do. She was in and out three different times.
Sadly, just as we were boarding the wagon ride, she needed to use the potty so she missed out on the ride, but while we waited for her class we peeked in on a tour where they were handling the baby goats that were only a week old. They sounded like kittens but a lot louder. Fun on the Farm!
Labels:
Ella,
Utah activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the farm. My kids shy away from the animals too.
Hotel For Dogs-eh it was okay. Definitely meant for a younger crowd than me. (like the elementary school crowd maybe jr. high.) It was kinda cute though.
LOVE the last post...as you were...priceless!! Glad you and Ella had fun and who knew baby goats sound like cats...I learned something!!
Well, I seek to educate the sheltered mind...
she looks adorable with that visor.
Post a Comment